Search This Blog

Ahmed Hassan Scam

Dear Beloved,

As you read this, I dont want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Ahmed Hassan a merchant in Dubai, UAE. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone but my business. Though I am very rich. I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my businesses that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come into this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me.I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations,as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I have done on Earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the UAE, Algeria and Malaysia.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which, I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore,as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Twenty One million dollars $21,000,000,00 that I have with a finance company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.I have set aside 25% for you and for your time.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Ahmed Hassan
Email: alaji.ahmedhassan8@w.cn
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet