Search This Blog

Mariam Johnson Scam

Dear Beloved,

I am sending you this email in good faith I am Mariam Johnson now undergoing medical treatment for cancer. I was married to Mr. Peter Johnson who worked with British Embassy in Malaysia for many years before his death in 2007, we both made a deposit of some amount of money worth $9.5 Million in a safe deposit box with a finance institution in London.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I have few months to live due to my illness. Having known my condition I have decided to donate this fund to you so that you can use it to build an orphanage home in your Country to help the less privilege. With the help of my lawyer my doctor will issue you a Letter of Authority from the Court making you the beneficiary of the deposit.

Kindly indicate your interest in your response so that I can forward you more details on what to do.

In His Arms,
Mrs. Mariam Johnson
claims_agent@indiatimes.com
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet