Search This Blog

Saeed Ahmed Aban Scam

Hello,

My name is Saeed Ahmed Aban. I have a touching story of hope and self realisation to tell you. I am an oil servicing equipment merchant, from Dubai, UAE, diagnosed with chronic esophageal cancer in July 2009.

I am a very rich man, so please do not think of this letter as one of those being sent around to ask for money later on. In the past one year i have been donating my money to charity organizations in Malaysia, and India. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked two members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money to charity organizations in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contented with what I have left for them.

The last bulk consignment of my money which is unknown to anyone, is the huge cash deposit of twenty million dollars $ 20,000,000,00 that I have with a finance security company abroad. I need you to help me collect this deposit and distribute it to charity organizations to help earthquake victims in Haiti, and people suffering elsewhere in the world. I have set aside 10% for your time and service. I do not need this money anymore as i have a short time to live.

Please reply me with honesty as soon as you receive this email. God be with you. You can reach me on saeedahmed012@aol.com

Saeed Ahmed Aban
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet