Search This Blog

Luisa Estrada Scam

Hello!

I am Dr Mrs Luisa Estrada, 70 yrs old, wife of former head of state and President of Philippines. I have a sensitive, confidential brief and I am asking for your partnership in profiling funds $18,000,000.00 USD.What I require from you is your honest cooperation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this proposition I have offered you. All confirmable documents to back up this fund shall be made available to you by my son who you will be replying to as soon as I receive your reply via drmrsluisaestrada99@yahoo.com.hk my son shall let you know what is required of you.

Regards
Dr Mrs Luisa Estrada
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet