Search This Blog

Elizabeth Amundsen Scam

Dear sir/madam

my name is Mrs. Elizabeth Amundsen, Norwegian but currently residing in the United Kingdom. I was married to Late Ryan Amundsen of blessed memory who was an oil explorer in Norway and Kuwait for twelve years before he died in the year 2000. We were married for twelve years without a child, he died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Since his death I too have been battling with both cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he deposited a substantial amount of money worth US $8.5Million with a bank in the United Kingdom which I inherited after his death.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have only 2 months to live due to my ailment. Having known my condition, I have donated my estates and few other properties to some Charity Organizations in London, United Arab Emirates and Africa. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot continue to do this by myself any more. I then said to myself that I must reach out to the world via this communication means by finding a kind hearted person that will continue where I stopped. I decided to donate this fund to either a charity or orphanage home or devoted God fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct therein. I want this organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund charity homes, orphanages, and widows. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husbands relatives are into radical organization and I don't want a situation where this money will be used! In an unholy manner, hence the rear

I can not have any telephone communication at the time because of my health condition which has seriously affected my speech and also because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you further directives on what to do and how to go about actualizing this project. I will also instruct my lawyer to file an application on your behalf to the bank where the funds were deposited for the transfer of the money to you for this purpose. I want you to always pray for me. Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted individual for this same purpose. You can contact me through my private email: sabahedui@live.com

Until I hear from you by email; my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.

Remain blessed,
Mrs. Elizabeth Amundsen
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet