Search This Blog

Mike Wilson Scam

Dear Parcel Owner,

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of 500,000.00 GBP, but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FedEx Delivery company, West Africa, I traveled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of December What you have to do now is to contact the FedEx Delivery company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivery charges, the money you will send to the FedEx Delivery courier to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($100 Dollars) only being Security Keeping Fee of the Delivery Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay money except $100 Dollars.I am on a course in which they will not be able to contact me for the payment.

You have to contact the FedEx Delivery service now for the delivery of your Draft with this information below;

Contact Person: Mr. Mike Wilson
E-mail :packagdelivery006@gmail.com
Telephone:+234-706-529-1-256

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address() and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package When it arrive, and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again,try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their security keeping fee of $100 Dollars for their immediate action. Note that it is when you must have pay the $100 Dollars for the security fee that the package will be released and the tracking number would be given to you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Alvin Brown
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet